Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dr. Suess Time

Not long ago, I was in a show called "Suessical the Musical".  I first heard about it from my music teacher, Mr. P. He was advertising the auditions. So, Jackson and I tried it out!!! I didn't think I'd make it, but I DID think Jackson would! It actually was the exact oppisite. I made the auditions and Jackson didn't. I was a red fish. My friend and I, who was a blue fish, took a pic together and Mom posted it on facebook. She put "One fish, Two fish; Red fish, Blue fish ~Dr. Suess" with it.
     When the last show arrived we all got there at 11:30 and got our make-up done. Someone gave out cast pictures and on the back it said "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened ~Dr. Suess"
     When the last show was over everyone was super sad. But...

                                                         Don't cry because it's over;
                                                           Smile because it happened
                                                                         ~Dr. Suess

No comments: