Sunday, November 25, 2012

Let's go back to the 1950's!!! :)

     On the Monday before Thanksgiving, Jackson, Leah and I were in a Christmas Performance. We went back to 1957. The whole school was trying to save the food bank! ;D
     I was in the first song, or all the songs, but I sang the first one, "Run,Run Rudolf". Have you gise ever heard of Randolf??? Well, there's a verse in this song that says: "Run, run Rudolf Randolf ain't to far behind". Who's Randolf??? Well, I made my dad look it up on the internet, and Randolf is Rudolf's twin brother. The older one.
     So, the next song was the chipmunk song. The fifth grader's had to do a bit of acting here. We had to pretend the forth graders, who were singing, were nerds, or brainiacs. It was pretty cool. But I did it to Mrs. Mayor from "Suessical"???
     Jackson was in the next song. He sang "Jingle Bell Rock". And I must say, he did an exellent job!!!
     Leah sang the next song, "Rockin' around the Christmas Tree". She did great, too!
     The next song was "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer". They had these red noses on and they kept falling off. So, they didn't sing everyone else did as back-up.
    Next came the whole school singing "Blue Christmas" and "Jingle Bell Boogie". Then the show was over.

No comments: